Just checking

Questions, opinions or general chatter regarding MR.
qfas

Just checking

Post by qfas »

Time for biannual check on mod, hope everyone is alive and well :D
.Pixote.

Re: Just checking

Post by .Pixote. »

The maps are almost finished, I'm working on the last map right now. A lot a scripting is still required to finish the game though...realistically the project is about 90% finished. :mhmm:
ardent

Post by ardent »

.Pixote. wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:23 pm The maps are almost finished, I'm working on the last map right now. A lot a scripting is still required to finish the game though...realistically the project is about 90% finished. :mhmm:
I wouldn't say 90% :P The maps are done, yes, and the writing is almost done, but script-wise we're only about 50% there. :nin:
Tuco

Post by Tuco »

Is it possible to get some scripting help from the fallout community?
.Pixote.

Post by .Pixote. »

Finding people who are willing to dedicate time and effort, and commitment to complete a project like this is a real challenge. I could enquire at NMA, but often people complete a few small things before losing interest. It take a true lunatic to start and finish something as detailed and absorbing as Mutants Rising. :run:

The key factor to completing the game is the scripting, all the rest of the game is pratically complete...I think. :scratch:
killgor

Post by killgor »

Any news on the mod?
Jinx

Post by Jinx »

Hey. Sorry for the slow news. Were still alive, the mod is still active. Its just been an exceptionally shitty year y'know :roll: