When?

Any comments on recent press releases?
questionman

When?

Post by questionman »

Is that project is still alive? Should I wait for it or not? Its look so good. I hope it will be ready soon.

I am begging you, give us this mod :run: I cant watch "that thing" called fallout 3.
Dude101

Re: When?

Post by Dude101 »

The mod is still alive. There are only a couple of us left working on it. I have a few bits and bobs to do, and Chris will be patching the mod up and finishing the scripting off for a final release as soon as he can. I think we are waiting on some art for the end slides as well as a couple of maps. Things are not progressing as fast we would like, but we are a very small team right now.

It's a real shame there are only a few people around who want to contribute to the project. It's very demotivating. Thanks for your support and for waiting. Please be patient. It should not be to long now.
AltraWave7

Post by AltraWave7 »

Yes, please hang in there we are hard at work getting this project done, I think the wait will be well worth it!

Altra
"Working To Build A Better Wasteland!"
cp

Post by cp »

Things have conspired against us recently.... so morale is low. This is a hard job.

Please be patient.
questionman

Post by questionman »

Here in Poland there are more people whitch are waiting for this mod. On blogs and vortals about Fallout everybody can read about mutant rising. Some time ago CDPROJEKT (big polish company) published the FALLOUT SAGA (F1 + F2 + F Tactics), so the game Fallout is still popular...

I want to tell that views of screens from mutant rising are counting in thousands. For exemple: http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/album_ ... ic_id=3699 almost 4 000

I know what means no motiwation, but believe me, everyone, everybody artist must find in himself power to work. I will publish the rpg game (classic, on paper) and I can tell you that you are in comfortable situation, becouse nobody critic your child / work :)

Remember that you are doing something very special. The "oldschool" gaming is more and more popular. Poeple are sentimental. Loves old games, whitch are unique, oryginal, and very often not so commercial like today. In some time you may be so popular as artists whitch make oryginal fallout.

Think positive. Make your dreams true :)

I am patient and I have your page in "favourites".

GOOD LUCK

P.S. Sorry about my very very poor english.
nrg2xlr8

Post by nrg2xlr8 »

Yeah! Polish people waiting for MR! :mhmm:
questionman

Post by questionman »

So, when we will se on home page more then "80%"? :)

Faster then premiere of Fallout New Vegas?
cp

Post by cp »

When I figure out how to update it. :lolz:
AltraWave7

Post by AltraWave7 »

cp wrote:When I figure out how to update it. :lolz:
:whiu: That should inspire confidence in the Mod!

:mhmm:

Altra
"Working To Build A Better Wasteland!"
questionman

Post by questionman »

88%!

Congratulations!
questionman

Post by questionman »

Still 88%?

;-(
Jinx

Post by Jinx »

Don't worry; we're still hard at work. There's a lot of scripting taking place atm, so the last % will naturally climb a little slower than usual. Patience is a virtue my friend :mhmm:
cp

Post by cp »

Still 88%?

;-(
Be patient. We all have multiple things going on in our lives other than fallout and little help from the community.

Plus, we do want to release the mod as error free as possible. You could have it now, but it would be poor! :lolz:
Zero

Post by Zero »

Keep up the good work, guys!

I'm happy to donate or even pay to have this version of Fallout.

Thank you!
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

me and my friend's at school expect a new update soon :P
but don't release it till new year. we're betting on it :')

greetings from Germany. hf :run: :vodka:
we don't mind to wait
cp

Post by cp »

me and my friend's at school expect a new update soon :P
but don't release it till new year. we're betting on it :')
There's a small update in the news section of NMA.

One town has been completed (start to finish) this week in a flurry of work and another has been thoroughly checeked and approved.

You're betting on our release days? Not sure that's the best thing to do - but the short answer is it will be released when I am happy with it so that may take a bit of time.
Tonken

Post by Tonken »

Just figuered I should create an account here since I've been following MR for a while, thinking you guys probably don't mind some encouragement... ^___^
Only 10% left, can't wait to play new content, been replaying FO 1-2 on and off for several years, and just thinking of something that I haven't seen before is so bloody awesome!

Keep up the good work!
Jinx

Post by Jinx »

Thanks man! While you wait I suggest you check out Killaps Restoration Project if you haven't already - it's definitely worth a playthrough :mhmm: