Happy new year+Thunderdome

Questions, opinions or general chatter regarding MR.
Ddrenai

Happy new year+Thunderdome

Post by Ddrenai »

First of all, happy new year to everyone (both developers/registred users/guests) :D

Second,i was checking the gallery and i was surprised of this screenshot: scr00040.jpg
Why? Because i'm pretty sure that MR developers created this as a cameo from the movie "Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome", when our brave Max fought in the arena :D If i'm right, then congratulations for this very nice idea!

Happy new year again everyone!
skye_sken
Site Admin

Re: Happy new year+Thunderdome

Post by skye_sken »

Thanks for the heads-up, Ddrenai and a very merry year 2013 to you too :boing:

Can't tell you much about that screenshot, as that part was designed by ardent as far as I know, but the floats are definitely inspired by Mad Max 3 :mhmm:
ardent

Post by ardent »

Ddrenai wrote:First of all, happy new year to everyone (both developers/registred users/guests) :D
Thank you and a happy year to you as well! :boing:
Second,i was checking the gallery and i was surprised of this screenshot: scr00040.jpg
Why? Because i'm pretty sure that MR developers created this as a cameo from the movie "Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome", when our brave Max fought in the arena :D If i'm right, then congratulations for this very nice idea!
Thank you! This is indeed a reference to "Beyond the Thunderdome" :lolz: Well-spotted!
Soda

Post by Soda »

Thank you for your support Ddrenai and a happy new year 2013!
Stay tune for more, our new update will be very soon online.