How is it going?

Questions, opinions or general chatter regarding MR.
Ddrenai

How is it going?

Post by Ddrenai »

First of all, hello to all the developers of Mutants Rising. Because it has been a while (1 year more or less) since the most recent demo version (and it was a masterpiece,congratulations for your hard work) was released, i was wondering...how is it going with the project? No hurry of course, just curious because we haven't heard any news since the last december (i follow your topic on NMA and i'm happy to see that you're all still active for the community).

Again,congratulations for your project :)
ardent

Re: How is it going?

Post by ardent »

Ddrenai wrote:First of all, hello to all the developers of Mutants Rising. Because it has been a while (1 year more or less) since the most recent demo version (and it was a masterpiece,congratulations for your hard work) was released, i was wondering...how is it going with the project? No hurry of course, just curious because we haven't heard any news since the last december (i follow your topic on NMA and i'm happy to see that you're all still active for the community).

Again,congratulations for your project :)
Hi Ddrenai, many thanks for the kind words!

We're still alive and are actively working on the project. It's true that we haven't posted much news for a couple of months, but rest assured that we're working on an update that we hope to release before the end of the year. We're about to reach a very important milestone in the development of the mod and we're waiting with the update until it's been reached.
Our work in the past few months has been heavily concentrated on area and gameplay designs, but we have also made significant headway in terms of art, writing and scripting. We've had our share of difficulties along the way, most notably big changes in some of our team mates' personal and professional lives, which made them unable to contribute as much as before, but we soldier on. :mhmm:

Thank you for checking up on us, it's really motivating and just feels good :smil2:
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

seems like i'm not the only one lurking around for news :lol:
would be funny if M-R is released @ the same time as Wasteland 2 :run:
ardent

Post by ardent »

Rufus wrote:would be funny if M-R is released @ the same time as Wasteland 2 :run:
That would be feasible - if we had a tenth of W2 budget and could ditch work to focus solely on MR :tongue:
.Pixote.

Post by .Pixote. »

ardent wrote:
Rufus wrote:would be funny if M-R is released @ the same time as Wasteland 2 :run:
That would be feasible - if we had a tenth of W2 budget and could ditch work to focus solely on MR :tongue:
Maybe I should pocket a couple of million at work and pass it MR way... :nin:
ardent

Post by ardent »

.Pixote. wrote:Maybe I should pocket a couple of million at work and pass it MR way... :nin:
That would be much appreciated :P
Ddrenai

Post by Ddrenai »

We trust you guys, so take all the time that you need of. It's already a great thing that you didn't abandon the project, but instead you kept up with this "dream" that all of us are waiting for to experience :)