Encouragement

Questions, opinions or general chatter regarding MR.
Therealthesteve

Encouragement

Post by Therealthesteve »

Hey guys, I've been following this mod for a while now, thoroughly enjoyed the demo and thought it was time to actually sign up and actually give you my encouragement.

Well, if only things were that simple. I actually tried to join up a couple of days ago but it wouldn't let me, a few emails with equilerex sorted that though and here I am. I really wish I was good at something other than playing games and criticising people though cause then I could offer assistance and be a useful part of this amazing project.

Anyway, keep up the great work and I hope to have a full version of this mod on my laptop very soon.
cp

Re: Encouragement

Post by cp »

Thanks. Its nice to be appreciated.

This wasnt my mod to begin with but its turned into my vision for a fallout game in a way,

We have taken the decision to delay release for a while for various reasons but we are working hard. It will be done. :lolz:
Equilerex
Site Admin

Post by Equilerex »

hey steve!

good to see you around! and thanks again for the heads up on the registration system... damn technology and its bugs! :ugly:
hope we all can enjoy a proper sequel to fallout as soon as possible... :run:
Therealthesteve

Fingers crossed, eh :D:
Thanks for the warm welcome, I can't come on very often but I'll be checking back all the time to see if there's any new stuff for me to get excited over. I'm just glad that you guys are still working on it, there hasn't been much on the main site for a while and I was getting worried.
cp

Post by cp »

I'm just glad that you guys are still working on it, there hasn't been much on the main site for a while and I was getting worried
Don't worry. Other than being able to say , " we are still working hard" there's not much eye candy to get excited over.

We're at the hard part now. Finishing the scripting. Interesting to some of us, but not much good for front page news. :lolz:
Therealthesteve

Fair enough. I'm just glad you are able to say "We are still working hard."
cp

Post by cp »

Oh yes. Getting there very VERY steadily. :lolz:
paddy

Post by paddy »

Hi Guys,

Just signed up to say Well Done so far and can't wait to get into it! From the info available you've done a great job and amazing to see what a dedicated group can accomplish! Keep up the good stuff
ardent

Post by ardent »

paddy wrote:Hi Guys,

Just signed up to say Well Done so far and can't wait to get into it! From the info available you've done a great job and amazing to see what a dedicated group can accomplish! Keep up the good stuff
Thanks, Paddy! We appreciate the good word! It keeps us going :smil2:
Ddrenai

Post by Ddrenai »

I'd like to join this encouragement thread, because i finally found enough time to play the demo as it deserves...when i reached the end, i said to myself "You're kidding me...i need to know what'll happen next". So guys...excellent work and, i can't wait to play the complete version :)
skye_sken
Site Admin

Post by skye_sken »

i can't wait to play the complete version :)
Me neither, actually :wink:

All I can say is that good things come slow as this mod will take your breath away once it's done. Of course, my opinion is horribly biased, so you'll likely have a wider discrimination than I. Only patience is required to see :mhmm: In any case, thanks for the wellwishing!