Former FMF dialogue writer offers his services

want to be part of MR?
Stevie D

Former FMF dialogue writer offers his services

Post by Stevie D »

Hello folks, some of you may remember me from the days of ill-fated sister project Fan Made Fallout.

I have some free time coming up over the next few months and you know what? I miss dialogue writing. It seems to me that if you guys are looking for dialogue to be written and I'm keen to write it, we can do business. And I like to think I'm not too bad at it either.

Here's a sampler of half a dozen dialogues I wrote back in the day for FMF. They'll work best in DJ Unique's dialogue editor. I'm hoping you have a working version of it, because I would appear not to after all this time.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?otqdrbde5gwe310

A lot of the references will be lost on those not familiar with the basics of the FMF storyline (I'm struggling to remember a lot of it myself) but it might help to know that Sandover (as mentioned in the dialogues) is a bit of a shit-hole where the rejects of the wasteland huddle together, sustained by various bits and bobs of salvage they can find and trade.

Anyway, hope we can work something out. Tide us over til Wasteland 2 innit! x
ardent

Re: Former FMF dialogue writer offers his services

Post by ardent »

Hey Stevie, welcome to the forums! We're always looking for talented writers, and we'll definitely check your dialogues out and contact you with more details via PM. Stay tuned and big thanks for dropping by! Cheers! :sir:
Stevie D

Post by Stevie D »

ardent wrote:Hey Stevie, welcome to the forums! We're always looking for talented writers, and we'll definitely check your dialogues out and contact you with more details via PM. Stay tuned and big thanks for dropping by! Cheers! :sir:
Awesome, I shall await orders
ardent

Post by ardent »

BTW, weren't you also the creator of a couple of musical pieces for FMF? We, uh, *salvaged* a couple of tunes from the FMF resources and one of them is called "Stevie's bad trip", and another one - "Trippy map 2", and I think it was somewhere in the tags of these pieces that you were the author. :nin: If it was indeed you - nice work and hope you don't mind us using them, otherwise - maybe you know who made them, so we can credit them properly?
Stevie D

Post by Stevie D »

ardent wrote:BTW, weren't you also the creator of a couple of musical pieces for FMF? We, uh, *salvaged* a couple of tunes from the FMF resources and one of them is called "Stevie's bad trip", and another one - "Trippy map 2", and I think it was somewhere in the tags of these pieces that you were the author. :nin: If it was indeed you - nice work and hope you don't mind us using them, otherwise - maybe you know who made them, so we can credit them properly?
No way, you actually used them! I think I only did Stevie's bad trip (lol) and Trippy map 2 was by another FMFer.

It's enough to make me want to fire Reason up again ;)
_pjnt

Post by _pjnt »

There is a blast from the past. I can't even remember what email account I originally used so had to create another :tongue:

How goes it Stevie D? MR still going? Been a long time since the old FMF days. Just seeing who's doin' what and sniffing the old piles to see if there be life.

pjnt
cp

Post by cp »

Hey mate, nice to see you! We are indeed still alive and kicking - though I am probably the oldest left around here these days. :lolz:
_pjnt

Post by _pjnt »

It didn't work out with Stevie D then?
cp

Post by cp »

It didn't work out with Stevie D then?
Not been around since May as far as I'm aware. Also, check you private messages. :tongue:
ardent

Post by ardent »

Hi PJNT :) Nice to see you around! Stevie D didn't stay for long, unfortunately.
We're doing pretty good, though still quite far from the finish line. If you'd like to reclaim your old account, PM me - I'm sure I can work something out :mhmm:
_pjnt

Post by _pjnt »

ardent wrote:Hi PJNT :) Nice to see you around! Stevie D didn't stay for long, unfortunately.
We're doing pretty good, though still quite far from the finish line. If you'd like to reclaim your old account, PM me - I'm sure I can work something out :mhmm:
Cheers m8. CP sent me an email with the details but that old email account of mine is dead, long fmf dead. I gave him my other one, the one I registered with this user name. Cheers!
Let me message Stevie D. Ya never know.