Recruting

want to be part of MR?
artem.matinian

Recruting

Post by artem.matinian »

Hey guys,

My name is Artem and I am from Estonia, I was a long time fan of fallout (as I can remember since the 1st Fallout released), I am an artist (Animation in particular) , I work with Adobe Flash, Corel Painter and Photoshop. I helped design some video games and animations as a freelancer. I would more than happy to help out in any way I can ... so contact me if you are interested :wink:
ardent

Re: Recruting

Post by ardent »

Hi Artem,

thanks a lot for the offer! We'll contact you shortly, we just need to work out some stuff! Cheers!
artem.matinian

Post by artem.matinian »

Cool , I will be waiting :)
ardent

Post by ardent »

Hey, Artem - do you have any samples of your recent work that we could take a look at?
Also, do you do strictly 2D animatios, or do you have any experience with 3D as well?
How do you feel about not doing animations? I mean, most animations in Fallout are 3D, but there's also quite a lot of 2D PS work to do that doesn't involve animation.

Please, let us know. Thanks in advance!
artem.matinian

Post by artem.matinian »

Hi Ardent,

My latest work is this one : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Home-Pets ... 680?ref=hl (looks horrible I know, but thats what the client wanted :) ) .

Recently I was busy doing photoshop designs, unfortunatly I dont have any 3D expirience, however I draw very well ,mainly character design I handle quite well in Pixel art too.

Hope I can be of some use :) ...

P.S.

I know this link is not much, but my laptop is currently at work , and will be able to access it only on Sunday, so if you want , you can send me a task to test my skills ;)