Recruiting

want to be part of MR?
Screamroot

Re: Recruiting

Post by Screamroot »

Now then, You need any music???? I create everything from Indstrial metal to ambiant and would be more than happy to help you guys out
cp

Post by cp »

Hello there screamroot.

We would be interested - most areas of the game already have new music - but there are some left without and ambient sound effects etc... would be welcomed.

Can you send us a sample of something you've made ?
Screamroot

Post by Screamroot »

Yeah no bother, what type you want me to send?? and how do i send it??
Screamroot

Post by Screamroot »

If you could send me a screenshot of the area that needs music/ambiant.. i could find something to match it. i got well over 200 tunes already made or i could make something new if need be
cp

Post by cp »

If you could send me a screenshot of the area that needs music/ambiant.. i could find something to match it. i got well over 200 tunes already made or i could make something new if need be
What I'll do is add you to the team so you can view the whole forum - then we can proceed from there. Just got to remmeber how the admin panel works,. :whoa:

@dude101 , if I don't get this done, could you check Screamroot is added to the MR members ?
zennic

Post by zennic »

Hey, do you guys need voice actors? I recall reading somewhere that you hadn't found enough actors with American accents, but I don't remember how long ago it was. This may sound weird, but I'm not really sure what I sound like (I've hardly ever heard myself recorded and played back), but I feel like I might have a decent voice. Although, I don't know if I could get my hands on any reasonable recording equipment. I figured I'd ask if you needed anyone before I looked further into it on my end.
Dude101

Post by Dude101 »

We could definitely use American voice actors. If you have a "weird" voice then all the better as you can give true character to an NPC. We are definitely interested in hearing what you sound like.
AltraWave7

Post by AltraWave7 »

We also have Professional grade audio software so we can clean up anything you send our way, as long as it's not too rough.

Altra
"Working To Build A Better Wasteland!"
zennic

Post by zennic »

Sorry I sort of left this hanging. I ended up recording some dialogue, but I'm not satisfied with how it came out. I think I just sound a bit too...young. Really wish I could help out, but I guess I need to put a few years on before I can do any voice acting. :S:
Dude101

Post by Dude101 »

Maybe start smoking hehe did you know that 100 a day made Loui Armstrong sound that awesome? but seriously thanks for giving it a shot. We don't have any younger characters in need of VA.
Victimiser

Post by Victimiser »

En Taro Adun, people! :D:
I'd like to participate to the making of the mod. Now, I know it's kinda late for that (from what I know, the mod is almost complete), but I still hope that you guys have an extra free spot in the team.
I can contribute with music (classical and electric guitar is all I do, unfortunatelly, but I do it well :smirk: ), and voice acting (pretty much any kind of English, from Texas-kind of English, to English with a Russian accent - kinda like Braniac's 'Liquid Nitrogen Time'. And, also, I've got Soundforge, so the tone won't be a problem). Also, I can contribute with ideas and feedback.
If you're interested, just tell me where can I post a sample of my work. :wink:
Peace and mental health to you all,

Teh Victimizor.
If it's worth doing, It's worth Overdoing!
cp

Post by cp »

and voice acting (pretty much any kind of English, from Texas-kind of English, to English with a Russian accent - kinda like Braniac's
Certainly we'd like to here some voice work. You can upload it to maybe rapidshare or some other upload site and then we'll take a glance at it.

The intro to fallout 2 is normally a good one to narate. Or failing that anything you find that;s fallouty,

Once we've heard you - we'll pass you some dialogue for people you may be able to voice in the game.

:lolz:
Victimiser

Post by Victimiser »

DONE! :whoa:
http://rapidshare.com/files/310490587/W ... s.wav.html
Sorry for the sloppy Noise Gate-ing, I'm still learning to use Soundforge.
Anyway, um, that's kinda what my voice sounds like. :lolz: But I can also make it sound like THIS:
http://rapidshare.com/files/310493752/W ... a.wav.html
Or, like THIS:
http://rapidshare.com/files/310496882/H ... r.wav.html
Both of them are extracted from a machinima I put together...sadly, I never finished it. :hm:
Anyway, hope you like it. :D:
By the way, the files I uploaded have a 10-download limit on it, don't download it unless you're one of the mod producers. :S: Stupid Rapidshare.
cp

Post by cp »

By the way, the files I uploaded have a 10-download limit on it, don't download it unless you're one of the mod producers
The first one tells me i can't download it as I'm not a premium member!

I'll have a look at the others when I have a spare minute ortoo today.
Victimiser

Post by Victimiser »

The first one tells me i can't download it as I'm not a premium member!

...?!
Oh, wait, I think I know what happened. The files must have been downloaded 10 times already by someone else.
By the way, the files I uploaded have a 10-download limit on it, don't download it unless you're one of the mod producers.
... :mhmm:
Living proof that people on the Internet are stupid.
*sigh* I'll have to upload it again. :tears: And with the 'unbelievable' upload speed that I've got, that might take some time...
Dude101

Post by Dude101 »

I think it is just rapidshare.com being to busy. Try megaupload or rapidshare.de
Dude101

Post by Dude101 »

I managed to grab the war never changes one. The accent is very subtle, but some times it is very obvious. We can deffinetly use you for voice acting.
cp

Post by cp »

Managed to get them both today,

War never changes is nice indeed.
The vodka one is fabulous! :lolz:

@Dude101 - maybe "where's my vodka could work for suarez?
Dude101

Post by Dude101 »

cp wrote:Managed to get them both today,

War never changes is nice indeed.
The vodka one is fabulous! :lolz:

@Dude101 - maybe "where's my vodka could work for suarez?
Suarez is not a huge character. Well the version I wrote is not. I was thinking he could VA Fat Freddy, to go with the new TH. That would make for a nice youtube video.
kodomonii

Post by kodomonii »

Hopefully morale has picked up in the young New Year with the finish line firmly in sight, or so I have read... I want to contribute via voice and/or writing. If the door is still open, links for voice can be posted. I'd prefer you send me some written 'test' for the writing, since you all know what you want better than I. Hang in there group, it's worth it.